Little J

Little J

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

20 Weeks Old And Ready For The Papparazzi....

These pictures are from Baby J's 20 week check up. (Thursday, Jan 14th) The 3-D pictures are neat and scary all in one. The area to snap the picture is pretty small and she kept getting outside it. I kept thinking she was missing an arm but it's there. She's 13 oz and measures to where she should be at this stage so they left the due date as May 31st. She's making her presence known now and I have a small pooch to show for it. Just enough to make me uncomfortable to sleep on my tummy. (the only way I know how to sleep) She moves constantly but not hard enough for anyone to feel.

Until later....

Love,

Clint and Judy


























































No comments:

Post a Comment