Today was supposed to be our 24 week check up but it decided to snow.... These pictures were from about 6:45 am and it's still snowing. This is very unusual for Texas.
So no update but I've rescheduled for Monday.... Although I know she's doing fine from the kicks, punches, and little movements it was a little bit of a bummer. So until next time stay warm.